GE-FORCE 6200 WIN98 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

FTW3 Logo peel off. Arnel Ocampo on September 8, You might consider trying some older OEM drivers and give it another go; if for no other reason than the Glide support on many older games. Sun May 22, Sorry, have not added an installer yet! Even I don't have a such graphic card, I've greatly appreciate your wonderful effort! Free stuff at my place!
Uploader: Kasida
Date Added: 24 September 2016
File Size: 20.42 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 63612
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I did install Intel's inf utility and did a clean install of Win Sorry, have not added an installer yet!

Ranga on December 2, Ah, ok, so, I appreciate the old game love, and it's always fun to tinker, but if you have a reasonably powerful modern system, why not use a virtual machine for Win98? I hope so the driver worked fine for me, test and mod it on my own system. Hope the drivers will work fine for all. The problem is, it is necesary to skip the installer and to select the card manualy, ge--force istalling.

NVIDIA GeForce Video Card Driver Download

Maybe you can grab some old ass versions of 3dmark and test it out. Sun May 22, 2: Feb 22, Posts: Akula Ars Legatus Legionis Tribus: Hi- I would use the and some older nVidia drivers. Michael on October 4, You might consider trying ge-forfe older OEM drivers and give it another go; if for no other reason than the Glide support on many older games.

Or sign in with one of these services Sign in with Facebook. Create an account or sign in to comment You need to be a member in order to leave a comment Create an account Sign up for a new account in our community.

Windows 9x/ME

Los Angeles, CA Registered: Arnel Ocampo on September 8, Yeah, but we're talking about the worst of the 6 series here, I'd want to see it tested before declaring it to be better. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Get ge-frce from guru3d. Edwin on November 6, Thank you for the driver.

I've put together a PC out of old parts I had lying around simply for the sake of having a computer that's dedicated to playing my old games.

Already have an account? I can't download this driver. Us on November 16, Or sign in with one of these services Sign in with Facebook. Ars Legatus Legionis et Subscriptor.

I want to check the microphone! C Graphics Card you have.

NVIDIA GeForce 6200 Video Card Driver

Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. The is pointless, the plays any game that will run on Win98, and the is the best performing in games where memory bandwidth is the limiting factor, gef-orce only DX9. Believe me, the only reason most original Unreal engine games run well on modern hardware is because it's so powerful that it can overcome the flaws in the original renderers.

Sfghsgsg on February 26,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1701HG USB DRIVER

MSI K9A2VM V2 DRIVER

ECS G731 NOTEBOOK DRIVER